Sunday, October 7, 2012

the comment: Make A Sexy Bunny Costume For Halloween Creative Culture Make Your Own Clothes

Make A Sexy Bunny Adidas Mens Athletic Lightweight Jacket (Misc.) I was glad I was able to get this for my husband ina large man size. I does run a little baggy in the armsbut zipped perfectly!Great jacket!

These jeans fit me very well and look good. One thing I noticed however is that the denim has a more coarse feeling compared to other Levi's jeans. I would buy these again.
the comment: Make A Sexy Bunny Costume For Halloween Creative Culture Make Your Own Clothes
Make A Sexy Bunny Italy T7 Track Jacket (Sports) I bought this jersey and when it came in the mail it was not even in 100% goodd condition everything was ripped from back and the quality sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment