Saturday, September 29, 2012

the comment: Poison - "Poor Boy Blues" - 2-27-91 - Bethlehem, PA - Stabler Arena online reviews

Poison - Poor Boy Blues - MobileEdge Alienware Laptop Sleeve for M11x and 11.25-Inch Netbooks (AWNS01) (Personal Computers) this product is tailored specifically to the alienware M11x and it does what it promises beautifully. i especially like the alien logo which lets all my friends know what i'm packing :D

Nice looking shoe for the money. Took a while to break in. Easily scratched finish.

Poison - Poor Boy Blues - I have feet problems due to a pinched nerve in my right foot. My feet hurt from walking and hikes - until I started wearing crocs. I can walk forever in these ugly but fashionable shoes. I use to make fun of them but after buying a pair and going nuts over them, I now proudly own 6 pairs including flip flops.

No comments:

Post a Comment